Hello there, people of LAW.
I'm NoChill27, new member here.
So, I got two heavyweight girls who are very much into sex/lewd fights.
That would be my first created Character, Hoshiguma Bushida
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14177
And this beautiful french lady I adopted from LunarOcean, Amandine Mayeux.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14184&p=287849#p287849
So, if anybody is interested, please contact me either through this forum or in discord Chill27#5611
Thank you
(FYI, I'm kinda newb-ish to writing this stuff, so please bear with me)
(Psst, Hoshiguma like short stacks (shirt girls with big chests) that can put up a fight)
Hoshiguma debut and Amandine sex/hentai requests
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2123 Views
- Last post by Ringropes98
Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:31 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1887 Views
- Last post by Deus001
Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:54 pm
-
- 67Replies
- 6184 Views
- Last post by SkoomaAddict
Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:15 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2045 Views
- Last post by The460Slayer
Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:48 pm