Maybe I shouldn't post this, but I think it might help a little with the grief and explain my hiatus, so I'll follow the example of some of you.
A discord user who I considered my friend, fellow RPing and a person with many stories to tell me just passed away in a manner unrelated to an accident or natural causes, and I was barely able to strike up a conversation with her brother about it.
I... I'm sorry to share this information with you, I don't want to make anyone else uncomfortable. So I'll just say that I'll be away from the RP for a while to process this tragedy.
As I was told: take care of your people and embrace your family.
Farewell to a user - by Hagen-Autem
- Hagen-Autem
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1551
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am
- Location: Panama
- Has thanked: 515 times
- Been thanked: 248 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Farewell to a user - by Hagen-Autem
That's absolutely terrible, and I'm so sorry to you and all of your friends and family. By all means, don't be afraid to take whatever time off you need. No one can blame you.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
LAW First!: Honoka Kobayashi Vs. Elisa Hamilton - David & Goliath
Last post by Devilish53 « Mon May 29, 2017 9:31 pm - 71Replies
- 11579 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:19 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 3589 Views
- Last post by TheRacker
Mon May 29, 2017 9:34 pm
-
-
Karen Starring vs Karin Shin(d): Cross Division Murder
Last post by xalex « Mon May 29, 2017 10:54 pm - 55Replies
- 9981 Views
- Last post by xalex
Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:37 pm
-
-
-
Sexy Submission Spar: Talia "The Passion" Wonders vs Yalina Saleh
Last post by 321Shazam « Mon May 29, 2017 11:14 pm - 57Replies
- 9537 Views
- Last post by 321Shazam
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:44 am
-
-
- 21Replies
- 5370 Views
- Last post by winner3
Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:26 pm