Salutations!
- PurpleMage
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 706
- Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:45 pm
- Has thanked: 29 times
- Been thanked: 135 times
Salutations!
Hello everyone! I just introduced myself on the discord server but I thought I might just do it here as well. I am PurpleMage and I am the newest user in here! I discovered the site by chance when looking for some RP sites after the main site I was RPing in just collapsed and closed and since I had been into wrestling for some time I thought "Why not?" and joined. I hope I can get things going soon and I have a cool time in here!
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Salutations!
Hello, and welcome to LAW! It's always nice to see some new faces around here, and I hope you can enjoy your stay. If you ever have any questions, don't be afraid to reach out to me or any of the other mods for help!
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Re: Salutations!

Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 4Replies
- 1021 Views
- Last post by Lust
Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:26 pm
-
- 13Replies
- 1700 Views
- Last post by SimplyWoo
Sat Jan 18, 2025 12:57 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1000 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:40 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1137 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:54 pm
-
- 19Replies
- 2414 Views
- Last post by Deus001
Mon Jul 07, 2025 9:15 pm