Heya everyone! So in case anyone missed Hana's promo (this one)
I wanted to let everyone know that I'm looking for jobbers, young lionesses, etc, for my girl Hana Tanaka to train. So if anyone is up for it shoot me a PM or message me on Discord
Mysterdio the third#9940
Need girls for Hana to train
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Need girls for Hana to train
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
“The Anomaly” Jonathan Steele vs. Selket (The Anomaly’s Sanctuary Match (Cinematic Match)
Last post by Pegasus « Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:49 pm - 33Replies
- 2863 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:10 am
-
-
- 30Replies
- 3274 Views
- Last post by SimplyWoo
Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:59 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 3329 Views
- Last post by TriggerBunny
Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:25 am
-
-
[Steel Cage Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Grace Kenning - Locked in here together (Apex Match)
Last post by skip-stop « Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:51 am - 63Replies
- 11686 Views
- Last post by skip-stop
Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:19 pm
-
-
-
Prescription of Pleasure: Kama Kameleon vs Eirina Makishima
Last post by GolemGuardian « Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:56 pm - 26Replies
- 4686 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sat Mar 07, 2026 2:36 am
-