Taking Another Break (Sorry About That)
- Arjuna
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 15408
- Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:17 pm
- Location: within the divine grace
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 683 times
Taking Another Break (Sorry About That)
Well, just like what the title says. I've been taking a break since new year, and in addition to IRL stuff, I also kind of struggling to post. I'm sorry about that. Currently on break, will be back once I'm feeling a bit better. Sorry for those who're RPing with me, and please be patient. 
- Bare
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 14416
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 11:57 pm
- Has thanked: 80 times
- Been thanked: 671 times
Re: Taking Another Break (Sorry About That)
Its all good arjuna totally understandable. Hope you feel better soon and everything goes good for ya irl!
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: Taking Another Break (Sorry About That)
Take all the time you need, dude
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Taking Another Break (Sorry About That)
Don't be afraid to do whatever you need. I'm sorry to hear things are rough right now, and I hope they can look up soon.
- Dubski
- Legend
- Posts: 4427
- Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:58 am
- Has thanked: 58 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
Re: Taking Another Break (Sorry About That)
No worries bud. It happens. We'll all be here when you come back. Take care of yourself.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 44Replies
- 4607 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:27 pm
-
- 14Replies
- 1573 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:14 pm
-
- 14Replies
- 1851 Views
- Last post by FanBot
Wed Oct 16, 2024 12:36 pm
-
-
"Battle of the Redheads" - Karla Reinhardt vs Rindo Kobayashi
Last post by Monsy « Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:27 am - 57Replies
- 6815 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Fri May 12, 2023 11:07 pm
-
-
-
A fun lewd match at the beach! (Torra shinjiro vs penny walker hentai submission)
Last post by torra shinjiro17 « Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:48 pm - 50Replies
- 4576 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:39 pm
-