We see a gothic sort of room. There's a throne, and upon it is Dusk. She's wearing a fishnet unitard, and surrounding her throne are several busty nearly nude women.
"Welcome to the Countess' lair. As you can see, I find ways to keep myself entertained...but I find myself missing the thrill of the fight. It seems this league fears me, as no one has stepped forth to wrestle me. I'd tell you I don't bite, but...well, who are we kidding? Anyone who steps into the ring is my prey." She said, one of the women cuddling against her. The blonde snaked a hand into her bottoms, the woman moaning. "You can bash me for the OnlyFans, but all I'm hearing is talk from you lowly prudes. Wouldn't you want to beat me and show me my place in the league?" The woman says, pleasuring her servant greatly, until she orgasms.
Dusk removes her hand from her bottoms, tasting her fingers. "We can fight in the ring, session wrestle, or you can agree to a filmed unscripted apartment fight with me. The winner gets the rights to all the proceeds. Now, if you'll excuse me, it's almost time for our orgy..."
Face me, if you dare.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2147 Views
- Last post by LadyX
Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:22 am
-
- 46Replies
- 8019 Views
- Last post by shanecawf_2.0
Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:56 am
-
- 4Replies
- 2013 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:59 pm
-
- 56Replies
- 9736 Views
- Last post by Luncha_Libre
Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:28 pm