Hey all! Just a quick one, next few days I'm going to struggle to get any posts in so I thought I'd let you know.
Reason being its Crimbo time, and there's a few things I have to do so posting will probably be super slow. With that said, should be back to full swing in a few days, and I thought I'd use this chance to wish everyone a Happy Christmas!
I know not everyone celebrates it, but I wish you all, all the best for the holidays and also for the New Year. Thought I'd sneak that in too!
Happy Xmas and a great New Year! I'll be back to posting inbetween and might even have one or two more wrestlers and potential schemes coming in!
Have a good one everyone!
Hope you all have a great Christmas!
- thesteedman
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2329
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 2:07 pm
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Hope you all have a great Christmas!
I'm sure everyone totally understands the need to slow down over the holidays! And I'm sure other folks will be taking the time they need to engage in festivities and be with their loved ones!
Likewise, I hope yourself and everyone else has a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year!
Likewise, I hope yourself and everyone else has a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year!
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A pie in the eye- Shinobi Sunshine vs The British Bunnies!
Last post by SubtleRoar « Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:15 pm - 48Replies
- 5307 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:50 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 5019 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:20 am
-
- 21Replies
- 3137 Views
- Last post by winner3
Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:03 am
-
- 23Replies
- 4473 Views
- Last post by winner3
Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:04 am
-
-
Cali McCloud versus Jem Holland - Third Time's the Charm!
Last post by winner3 « Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:27 am - 20Replies
- 2717 Views
- Last post by Faeron
Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:05 am
-