Oscar smirked and raised an eyebrow at Eleanor, staying friendly as he answered Eleanor's question.
"I appreciate the honesty still. Nothing wrong with that. And if you're issuing a challenge to a match, I'd never turn an offer down. But feel free to do so when you feel more prepared. If I'm wrestling someone I'd always want my opponents to be able to be in tip-top shape. One hundred and ten percent and nothing g less!"
A bunny meets a barbarian (For Liru)
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
- Liru
- Knows The Ropes
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:40 am
- Has thanked: 6 times
- Been thanked: 13 times
Re: A bunny meets a barbarian (For Liru)
"Why, of course~ If I were to issue a challenge, I make sure that I'm a fair opponent to them. Otherwise, neither of us will learn or have the opportunity to display our skill. Hmm. Then it's settled. Sometime in the future, I'll let you know when we could have a match. Perhaps it could be an official one if management somehow arranges it. But it is unlikely due to my current position in the Young Lioness program." The French Canadian sighs.
Eleanor taps the side of her seat, humming to try and think of another topic to discuss. And then, she is reminded of something so simple. The fact that there is a Young Lion and Young Lioness program.
"Out of curiosity, since you've been in the program longer than I have, do you know any difference between the Young Lion and Young Lioness program? Other than the sex of course. Since the number of male fighters in L.A.W. are much smaller in comparison to the female roster, what do you men do there and learn? Are your coaches male too or is the staff mixed?"
Eleanor taps the side of her seat, humming to try and think of another topic to discuss. And then, she is reminded of something so simple. The fact that there is a Young Lion and Young Lioness program.
"Out of curiosity, since you've been in the program longer than I have, do you know any difference between the Young Lion and Young Lioness program? Other than the sex of course. Since the number of male fighters in L.A.W. are much smaller in comparison to the female roster, what do you men do there and learn? Are your coaches male too or is the staff mixed?"
The Siberian Wolf: viewtopic.php?t=23535
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
Re: A bunny meets a barbarian (For Liru)
"Oh- there's little to no difference in the training. The staff consists of both men and women. There's only six or so young lions compared to the thirty or so young lionesses so sometimes we all study together- just not always in the sparring department since not all the women are comfortable fighting men. I don't think management would be against a match with us either since I've faced other young lionesses without any issues. It all comes down to concent in the end"
Oscar explained as best he could to the fledgling young lioness. He at least seemed happy to break things down for Eleanor.
"I mean heck- my own mentor is a lady named Tina Kelly and she's been an amazing teacher. She's practically my best friend"
Oscar explained as best he could to the fledgling young lioness. He at least seemed happy to break things down for Eleanor.
"I mean heck- my own mentor is a lady named Tina Kelly and she's been an amazing teacher. She's practically my best friend"
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Hana-Bi Sakurai & Jenny Rodouko Jennifer Wilson & Jack The Ripper
Last post by winner3 « Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:06 pm - 1Replies
- 1925 Views
- Last post by winner3
Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:06 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1526 Views
- Last post by the funny girl
Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:50 pm
-
- 30Replies
- 3317 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:53 pm
-
-
The clash of cuties (Plutia versus Shinobu)(Plutia’s debut!)
Last post by DarknessMaster « Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:31 pm - 85Replies
- 5885 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:24 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 664 Views
- Last post by Smolsquito
Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:02 am