Meeting the parent: Hana and AJ get together!
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: Meeting the parent: Hana and AJ get together!
Hana and Inko were both pleased that AJ seemed so happy to be accepted as one of the family so quickly. The greenette mother left the dishes in the sink before going to kiss her eldest daughter on the cheek. "Say, let's have some Tanaka family time for the day!" Inko beamed with joy as her family was united, with a lovely new addition. Akane looked to the 2 youngest girls, patting them on the head. "Well our hyper Hana's special someone is invited too of course, ain't she, mom?" Akane referred to AJ as the shy-gal wore an awkward smile. "I'd love having you around for today as well, Amy." Hana confessed.
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Meeting the parent: Hana and AJ get together!
AJ was surprised by how quickly she was accepted as one of the family as she had expected it would take an while before she be welcomed as part of the family. However it seems that the Tanaka family did things differently as the redhead would just look away from the group after Inko's speech , and especially after she was being patted on the head as she would whisper ''this was not how I was expecting the first meeting with your family to go. Still I would love to join in for the day''
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: Meeting the parent: Hana and AJ get together!
Hana was almost crying with joy as she looked into her country darling's eyes. The elder Tanaka's stood by and watched the moment between the newly formed couple unfold. Inko was pleased to see her youngest daughter so overjoyed, Akane standing by and cracking a small smile at the sight as well. The youngest greenette wrapped her arms around AJ and nuzzled her tightly. Hana then released her girlfriend from her grasp, giving AJ a big kiss. Inko and Akane couldn't help but chuckle. Hana blushed slightly, but she didn't care, she had the love of her life sitting right in front of her and they were going to have a perfect day to follow up a perfect night.
The end
The end
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Slayer Squad Originals (Moon/Kagami) vs The Fabled Ravens
Last post by The460Slayer « Mon Jul 08, 2024 8:54 pm - 60Replies
- 4815 Views
- Last post by Bare
Sun Mar 09, 2025 2:48 pm
-
-
-
Haley vs Ayame a match of army brat vs rich brat
Last post by Dragonofdarkness « Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:34 pm - 9Replies
- 1067 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Fri Nov 01, 2024 1:29 pm
-
-
-
Best 3 of 5 Series; Kazuma Satou vs Sakura Hagiwara Part 2 (Falls Count Anywhere)
Last post by Mart-Kos « Mon Jul 08, 2024 11:46 pm - 2Replies
- 830 Views
- Last post by Bare
Sat Apr 05, 2025 4:51 pm
-
-
- 28Replies
- 3173 Views
- Last post by jdo_sss
Wed Jul 17, 2024 1:04 am