Thank you all so much for your kindness and understanding and happy Valentine's Day! Can't wait to have fun with you all again
I TOLD Y'ALL THIS WASN'T GOODBYE FOREVER
- Rainmaker619
- Master of Bearhugs
- Posts: 470
- Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:54 pm
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 73 times
I TOLD Y'ALL THIS WASN'T GOODBYE FOREVER
Yep, I'm back now. I've gotten a lot of my motivation back and have been missing this place a lot. To keep from getting burnt out again, however, I'm setting a limit to the amount of threads I will work on at a time, five. I already have five picked rn, four old threads and one that's coming up very soon *winks at Vcom* but if you had a thread with me and would like to continue I would be happy to pencil you in when I have room! I start replying to these threads tomorrow.
Thank you all so much for your kindness and understanding and happy Valentine's Day! Can't wait to have fun with you all again
Thank you all so much for your kindness and understanding and happy Valentine's Day! Can't wait to have fun with you all again
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- LunarOcean
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 613
- Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:32 pm
- Has thanked: 149 times
- Been thanked: 73 times
Re: I TOLD Y'ALL THIS WASN'T GOODBYE FOREVER
Welcome back! Let's get muscly~
The Lunar Fleet
From shortest to tallest:
Tatsuta Murasaki
Nachi Kuroda
Ionel Thompson
Unryuu Kisugi
Arranged in terms of character size from smallest to largest.
(NOTE: THE CHARACTERS BELOW ARE OBSOLETE AND SOME HAVE BEEN GIVEN AWAY)
Yuudachi Kunikida < Suzuya Jukudo < Takao Okimoto < Nagato Segawa < Laurukka Koskinen < Musashi Ishimoto
Discord: lunarocean.
From shortest to tallest:
Tatsuta Murasaki
Nachi Kuroda
Ionel Thompson
Unryuu Kisugi
Arranged in terms of character size from smallest to largest.
(NOTE: THE CHARACTERS BELOW ARE OBSOLETE AND SOME HAVE BEEN GIVEN AWAY)
Yuudachi Kunikida < Suzuya Jukudo < Takao Okimoto < Nagato Segawa < Laurukka Koskinen < Musashi Ishimoto
Discord: lunarocean.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 39Replies
- 4110 Views
- Last post by thesteedman
Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:17 am
-
-
A warriors fall (hospital thread for Aoi Open to all that wants to join)
Last post by Dragonofdarkness « Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:32 pm - 37Replies
- 3614 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:27 pm
-
-
- 35Replies
- 3510 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:03 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 855 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:20 pm
-
-
Kira's First Trophy Or A NEET Upset? Kira Scylla (D) Vs Ozawa Eno (D) (Beach Match)
Last post by SimplyWoo « Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:48 pm - 34Replies
- 3877 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:04 pm
-
