Fight the LAW undercard request
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
Fight the LAW undercard request
Hello! I'm looking to fill in the undercard slot for the upcoming Fight the LAW PPV event and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in organizing a match between one of their characters and my young Lion Oscar Orelash! I'm looking to set him up as a promising young star and I know I've gotten match requests I haven't been able to go through with since for he's been locked in a story match. Well- here's a chance! DM me in the LAW discord or through the site if you've got something in mind! I'd be happy to chat and work things out.
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
Re: Fight the LAW undercard request
To add on to this- I'm ideally looking for Oscar to go up against another rising star or someone in his level of experience. Could be another young lioness that's doing really well in the training program like him or it could be a fellow rookie/ newbie to LAW who's getting recognized. All in all, I'm looking for the chance for Oscar and his opponent to really show that both individuals are worth keeping an eye on.
Last edited by MappleMan7 on Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A fight between two princess ! Stella vs Elizabeth
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:05 pm - 74Replies
- 4895 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:49 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1373 Views
- Last post by dlamp
Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:50 am
-
-
Post Match - Kaelyn Williams vs Renee Steinhauser
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:26 am - 27Replies
- 2219 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:09 pm
-
-
-
Iron Princess Battle: Noelle Silva vs Elizabeth Ganevil Grunmada
Last post by deezcastforms « Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:58 am - 53Replies
- 4348 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:38 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1108 Views
- Last post by Aifumi
Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:44 pm