Need some matches and debuts!
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Need some matches and debuts!
Heya everyone! I'm really need some new matches and some debuts for a few of my girls. The girls that need debuts are Mimosa Vermillion (main priority), Gine Matsuda and my newest girl Tamaki Kotatsu.
Aside from those 3 some of my girls could just use a new match. Nene and Devin in particular could use them but I'm open for some matches for Inko, Johanna, Emiko and Hana
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A Daring Challenge Crossing the Limits. (For Lederface)
Last post by JaimeJohnsomXD « Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:46 pm - 44Replies
- 3703 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:54 am
-
-
- 12Replies
- 1514 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:30 pm
-
-
a smothering debut (yozakura fukada vs Rebecca watatsumi)
Last post by Dragonofdarkness « Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:05 pm - 37Replies
- 3447 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:56 am
-
-
- 3Replies
- 950 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:33 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1442 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:44 pm