I’ve already spoke close with a friend about this, but I might as well say something here. I have decided to take some time away from LAW, but I still will be posting to threads I have with other people. It’s just in my nature to stay committed to threads I already have going and I hate getting to things late holding them up for everyone else. Just me personally as a person. So, in conclusion, I’m gonna be very sporadically active on LAW only posting to threads I have going and maybe not doing any new ones for awhile.
If I’m being honest, I’m just not well. I’m having conflicted feelings about things and I think it’s just time to step away to deal with things. Like I said, I’ll be around, but in very small doses. I don’t know when I’ll be back to collab, but I need to make this decision for me. Thanks!
Time Away
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Time Away
Last edited by Pegasus on Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
- The Riders
- Legend
- Posts: 6991
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:43 pm
- Location: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5874
- Has thanked: 251 times
- Been thanked: 296 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 7Replies
- 1043 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:25 pm
-
- 71Replies
- 5459 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:20 pm
-
-
The finale Tale of the Dancer and the Singer: Apocalypse now
Last post by RedShinigami « Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:46 am - 88Replies
- 8353 Views
- Last post by GolemGuardian
Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:52 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1830 Views
- Last post by Ringropes98
Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:24 am
-
- 37Replies
- 4104 Views
- Last post by thesteedman
Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:47 am