Effective immediately, I will be leaving LAW. This was not an easy decision to make and one I've been fighting over for a while now with myself. Those close to me know and understand why. Please don't presume that you know why I am leaving and please do not try to spread rumors about my exit. Unless you're one of the people close to me, you do not and will not know.
I apologize for any issues or troubles this may cause. I apologize to anyone I had open threads or future plans with, and I am sorry for being such a slow poster over the years.
I will still be open for the occasional RP over PMs in Discord for those I do that sort of thing with.
It's been real, team. I had a lot of fun over the past five years. Be good for Winner and don't give him too much trouble, alright?
I am sorry. Goodbye.
All Good Things
- Mart-Kos
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
- Has thanked: 561 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
- Lunaspark
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 12:24 am
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: All Good Things
Hi.
I'm coming back.
To the boards at least. I won't be in the LAW discord.
Just thought I'd let y'all know.
I'm coming back.
To the boards at least. I won't be in the LAW discord.
Just thought I'd let y'all know.
Last edited by Lunaspark on Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2306 Views
- Last post by LunaxUwU
Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:10 am
-
- 2Replies
- 1009 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:07 pm
-
-
Ichiko Mao (Debut) vs Angel wing. hentai martial arts ??
Last post by Dragonofdarkness « Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:53 am - 25Replies
- 4417 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:03 am
-
-
-
Lynn Locke (D) vs Ai the Heart Bandit: Hentai Pole Match
Last post by PrincessBlair « Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:58 am - 10Replies
- 2430 Views
- Last post by LunaxUwU
Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:07 pm
-
-
- 11Replies
- 2557 Views
- Last post by KillerV
Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:46 pm