
Yuzuha Takamiya - @OrangeCrush
- RedShinigami
- Icon
- Posts: 3350
- Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:25 pm
- Location: Austria
- Has thanked: 69 times
- Been thanked: 252 times
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Yuzuha Takamiya - @OrangeCrush



I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- TheSuitedOwl
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1059
- Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:01 am
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
- The Riders
- Legend
- Posts: 6991
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:43 pm
- Location: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5874
- Has thanked: 251 times
- Been thanked: 296 times
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Yuzuha Takamiya - @OrangeCrush

I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- The Riders
- Legend
- Posts: 6991
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:43 pm
- Location: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5874
- Has thanked: 251 times
- Been thanked: 296 times
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Yuzuha Takamiya - @OrangeCrush

I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Yuzuha Takamiya - @OrangeCrush


I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Yuzuha Takamiya - @OrangeCrush


I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Yuzuha Takamiya - @OrangeCrush

I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1364 Views
- Last post by pu-level-up
Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:45 am
-
- 13Replies
- 1768 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:41 pm
-
-
A Test of Skill and Resilience: Ayumi Gozen vs Sylphia
Last post by Faeron « Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:58 pm - 4Replies
- 813 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:40 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1272 Views
- Last post by SkoomaAddict
Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:38 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 541 Views
- Last post by jdo_sss
Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:40 pm



