
Yuzuha Takamiya - @OrangeCrush
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Yuzuha Takamiya - @OrangeCrush

I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Yuzuha Takamiya - @OrangeCrush

I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- RedShinigami
- Icon
- Posts: 3350
- Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:25 pm
- Location: Austria
- Has thanked: 69 times
- Been thanked: 252 times
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Yuzuha Takamiya - @OrangeCrush


I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- TheSuitedOwl
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1059
- Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:01 am
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
- TheSuitedOwl
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1059
- Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:01 am
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Yuzuha Takamiya - @OrangeCrush

If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
- TheSuitedOwl
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1059
- Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:01 am
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
"Luchadora Sombra" Isabella Cruz vs. Asherah, The Stinky Pirate: Their Debut Match!
Last post by NotoriousGoddess « Sat Mar 29, 2025 10:26 pm - 33Replies
- 2762 Views
- Last post by NotoriousGoddess
Sun Mar 30, 2025 6:39 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1006 Views
- Last post by LiliRose
Sat Mar 29, 2025 11:46 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 777 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Sun Mar 30, 2025 12:06 am
-
-
First Caught in the Web - Veronika Váradi vs. Callie May
Last post by Weonna « Sun Mar 30, 2025 12:07 am - 19Replies
- 2089 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Sun Jul 20, 2025 1:26 am
-
-
- 4Replies
- 1000 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Wed Jun 04, 2025 10:38 am








