"Hmmmm...ya know what...maybe I might do that when I come back." She smiled sweetly taking in Helen's words and as she was finished with her bowl. She happily payed and tipped for the meal before leaving the restaurant stretching out. Christina was in such a rather good mood that she couldn't help but mess with Helen even more.
"Ya know I'm glad we had this talk...but I guess we should go our seperate ways and train up...but before I go..." Christina went closer to Helen and whispered in her ear.
"I will absolutely destroy you next week~" she gave her a peck in her cheek with a huge smile before walking off and waving bye at her.
"See ya next week~"
Christina taking a break?
- ScylliasExoter
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1953
- Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:47 am
- Has thanked: 38 times
- Been thanked: 89 times
Re: Christina taking a break?
Helen had a surprisingly good time with Christina. She had almost forgotten that they were going to be beating each other in a steel cage next week. This fun outing wasn't going to change that. They'll fight in a cage next week and they will wrestle again after Christina returns from the Philippines. Helen fully expected trash talk from Christina, but the peck on her cheek took her by surprise. She blushed as Christina said goodbye and walked away. "I'm gonna wreck you next week... Bitch!" Helen replied while still flustered. Nonetheless, when Christina had gone, Helen resolved to train tomorrow for their encounter. She went to the subway and went home.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 54Replies
- 7949 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:02 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2355 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:47 pm
-
-
Jaeger Sisters vs. The Pom-Pom Punchers - The Hunters and the Punchers
Last post by Arjuna « Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:55 am - 75Replies
- 8872 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:24 am
-
-
- 2Replies
- 4036 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:38 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2373 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:26 am