People in the Discord may know about this, but I've been struggling to post since the new year due to anxiety and muse issues. Each time I've set out to construct posts, I've ran into a roadblock mentally and it's been killing me. I haven't forgotten about any of the threads I've committed myself to and am in the middle of writing them up now. But instead of posting one at a time, I am making a document where I'll store all of my posts, and when I'm done with them all, I will mass post them, that way I'm caught up all at once.
I am super sorry for anyone that I've held up with my delays, if you wish to reach out to me for questions or anything, either PM me on Discord(Frog#0076) or on here, and I'll get to you ASAP.
The goal is to push the posts all out soon(no due date since I dont want to betray that), with Apex taking priority as usual.
Sorry for my delays.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Rai Kamiya vs Shimmerlace Snuggleblossom — Claim Your Prize Match
Last post by Monsy « Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:47 am - 5Replies
- 2415 Views
- Last post by The_Soul_of_Kia
Fri Jun 06, 2025 3:22 pm
-
-
-
The Goddess Slumbers: Garlim Ivanna vs. Nidra! [Debut]
Last post by ClockwerkSamurai12 « Sun Aug 11, 2024 6:05 am - 7Replies
- 922 Views
- Last post by ClockwerkSamurai12
Fri Oct 11, 2024 3:43 am
-
-
- 5Replies
- 1174 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Tue Nov 18, 2025 7:59 am
-
- 8Replies
- 1164 Views
- Last post by MappleMan7
Wed Aug 14, 2024 3:50 pm