So, a lot of you notice that I have my three guys Jonathan, Ryan, and William right here on LAW and I am seeking rps that involve them. My angle for bringing them in is that they are part-time wrestlers and coaches/managers, mainly for the Young Lionesses, but they can help teach other wrestlers if needed. I’m working with a friend on here on establishing an ARC on slowly introducing them to the world of LAW, but it would be fun to use them with other characters so they can get more adjusted. Ideas I’m willing to roll with:
-An intergender or MvM match
-Training roleplay where they are teaching moves to other wrestlers
-Sparring sessions
-Manager services
-Slice of Life stories
I know this is kind of unique to LAW, but I want to try something different with the site. If you’re interested, reply to this thread or PM me on here or Discord and we can work out details. My profile on Discord is The Wanderer #0225
Roleplays for my three guys
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Roleplays for my three guys
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 58Replies
- 5557 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:52 am
-
-
Irelia Xu vs Daisuke Takeuchi - Hardcore "I'm Sorry" Match
Last post by winner3 « Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:52 pm - 15Replies
- 2400 Views
- Last post by winner3
Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:24 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 3548 Views
- Last post by Darius 2.0
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:24 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 9618 Views
- Last post by Darius 2.0
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:12 am