Hello!
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to be visiting my girlfriend for the next week, so I'll be less active. I'll still see about trying to get replies in when I can, but I'll likely be busy. I should be back to my normal schedule the following week. Rest assured, I'm not forgetting our threads!
Going on vacation
- Ichi
- The Killer
- Posts: 803
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:54 pm
- Location: Behind you
- Has thanked: 175 times
- Been thanked: 352 times
- Contact:
- RedShinigami
- Icon
- Posts: 3350
- Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:25 pm
- Location: Austria
- Has thanked: 69 times
- Been thanked: 252 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 12Replies
- 1487 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:30 pm
-
-
a smothering debut (yozakura fukada vs Rebecca watatsumi)
Last post by Dragonofdarkness « Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:05 pm - 37Replies
- 3346 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:56 am
-
-
- 3Replies
- 922 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:33 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1430 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:44 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1125 Views
- Last post by FreestylePoet
Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:03 pm


