Hi all!
I haven't really RPed here very much in the past, even though I made some character profiles here years ago. But I think I'm finally ready to get into the board here and have some fun with everyone! I hope I am welcome!
Getting back into RPing
- pu-level-up
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2719
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:50 pm
- Has thanked: 39 times
- Been thanked: 157 times
- FreestylePoet
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1294
- Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:00 am
- Has thanked: 477 times
- Been thanked: 292 times
Re: Getting back into RPing
Welcome on in! Hope you have a great time RPing with the community!
Team Stanza (and the rest of my roster)
FreestylePoet's Request Thread (no longer out of date!!)
Discord: FreestylePoet
FreestylePoet's Request Thread (no longer out of date!!)
Discord: FreestylePoet
Quick Links to My Characters
Brooke Betancourt, the Downrange Diva (Lightweight)
Julie Dykstra-Liao, the Notorious J.D.L. (Middleweight)
Louise Vandenbroeck, the Scarlet Streak (Middleweight)
Leonie Bowen, the Lioness of LAW (Middleweight)
Shiori Takeda, the Fangirl (Lightweight)
Satsuki Hayano, the Queen of Clubs (Lightweight)
The Impossible, LAW’s Biggest Mystery (Lightweight)
Corrine DuPage, the Hedge Knight (Middleweight; Young Lioness)
Tanner Del Rio, the Wild Child (Middleweight; Young Lioness)
Tomoe Togarashi, the Izakaya Fire (Heavyweight)
Eleanor Gray, Formerly Known as Gunner Ellie (Middleweight)
Bailey Byrnes, the Ginger Snap (Middleweight)
Darina Daybreak, the Blazing Sun (Heavyweight)
Seunyoung "CLOUDY" Ko (Middleweight; B2B Tag Member)
Juliana Oliviera, the Bulkkoch of Brasília (Middleweight; B2B Tag Member)
Sakie "Jungle Cat" Hori (Lightweight)
Araceli "La Cueza" Midori (Middleweight)
Russell Reyes, the Pride of the Islands (Male)
Christina Morgenstern, the Eagle Eyed Manager of Team Stanza (Manager)
Tobiko Tadashi, the Chief Financial Officer of LAW (LAW Staff)
Suki Harada, Host of Nothing But The Truth (LAW Podcaster)
Julie Dykstra-Liao, the Notorious J.D.L. (Middleweight)
Louise Vandenbroeck, the Scarlet Streak (Middleweight)
Leonie Bowen, the Lioness of LAW (Middleweight)
Shiori Takeda, the Fangirl (Lightweight)
Satsuki Hayano, the Queen of Clubs (Lightweight)
The Impossible, LAW’s Biggest Mystery (Lightweight)
Corrine DuPage, the Hedge Knight (Middleweight; Young Lioness)
Tanner Del Rio, the Wild Child (Middleweight; Young Lioness)
Tomoe Togarashi, the Izakaya Fire (Heavyweight)
Eleanor Gray, Formerly Known as Gunner Ellie (Middleweight)
Bailey Byrnes, the Ginger Snap (Middleweight)
Darina Daybreak, the Blazing Sun (Heavyweight)
Seunyoung "CLOUDY" Ko (Middleweight; B2B Tag Member)
Juliana Oliviera, the Bulkkoch of Brasília (Middleweight; B2B Tag Member)
Sakie "Jungle Cat" Hori (Lightweight)
Araceli "La Cueza" Midori (Middleweight)
Russell Reyes, the Pride of the Islands (Male)
Christina Morgenstern, the Eagle Eyed Manager of Team Stanza (Manager)
Tobiko Tadashi, the Chief Financial Officer of LAW (LAW Staff)
Suki Harada, Host of Nothing But The Truth (LAW Podcaster)
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Getting back into RPing
Welcome back! I've seen some of your stuff in other groups, and I've definitely enjoyed reading your RPs and characters. I'm happy to see you around, and I hope you can enjoy your stay.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 4047 Views
- Last post by Dokki
Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:25 am
-
-
Miss Spencer vs. Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima(Debut)
Last post by 321Shazam « Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:10 am - 6Replies
- 2810 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:25 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2203 Views
- Last post by peek6
Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:59 pm
-
-
Who said "never meet your heroes?" (w/ Highfly)
Last post by Rainmaker619 « Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:35 pm - 10Replies
- 2557 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:52 am
-
-
- 46Replies
- 7715 Views
- Last post by Dokki
Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:23 pm