Apologies are in order.
-
Sparkplug70
- Newbie
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:56 am
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 2 times
Apologies are in order.
Well, this awkward. Here I thought things could be different, and I wouldn't be burnt out and stressed about replying to posts..and I haven't responded to any of you guys I've been Rping with for a while now. I'm extremely, extremely sorry. I did not expect last fall and winter to be as hectic as it was. I'd like to make an attempt to start back up, but as of late, I've been favoring IM Rp more and more. If you guys would still like us to continue our stuff on here, Do PM me and let me know, either on here or on discord, and if you don't, I understand. I guess at this point, I really am better off just taking things one match at a time.
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A Monster in the Making - Claire McAllister vs Vritra Savage [D]
Last post by ADarlingDucky « Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:54 pm - 21Replies
- 3002 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:38 pm
-
-
- 17Replies
- 2680 Views
- Last post by SuckerPunch
Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:01 am
-
-
Marie St. Pierre vs. Chika Igarashi: The battle of martial artists
Last post by Faeron « Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:12 pm - 54Replies
- 5181 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Sun May 30, 2021 12:40 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 929 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:04 am
-
-
Quoth the Raven Nevermore: Abby Cox vs "La Parca" Maria Castillo (IM MATCH LOG)
Last post by kite2014 « Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:09 am - 2Replies
- 949 Views
- Last post by kite2014
Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:11 am
-