Hunting for a High-Stakes Match
- dlamp
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1846
- Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:51 am
- Location: US
- Has thanked: 52 times
- Been thanked: 161 times
- Contact:
Hunting for a High-Stakes Match
Alright, so I finally finished all my tweaking and have everything I needed and wanted to add for my brat demon Amano and I think I'm finally ready to show her off to the world... or at least this forum. I'd really like for her first match to be a flashy spectacle with some high stakes, a POW or stipulation match would be good. So, if anyone would be interesting in wrestling with a bratty girl that loves kimonos and hates shoes, feel free to shoot me a message or reply.
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
Re: Hunting for a High-Stakes Match
Maybe
I just gotta make sure I dont get too many threads and get crushed
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1283 Views
- Last post by Rainmaker619
Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:43 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2130 Views
- Last post by peek6
Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:01 am
-
- 1Replies
- 4057 Views
- Last post by Dokki
Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:25 am
-
-
Miss Spencer vs. Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima(Debut)
Last post by 321Shazam « Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:10 am - 6Replies
- 2825 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:25 pm
-