So I know I said I would not increase my roster , but got to many ideas and stuff in my head. Thought I could make characters for others but sadly did not get as many requests as i thought I would receive to make them. So want to add them to my already huge roster , but wanted to know what you all think as you ll know I am not selfish in regards to others using images of the character s i use for characters so if that something your worried about don't be.I am not hording characters so nobody else can use their images
please vote in my poll to let me see what you all think, and let me know you voted with say a thumb up or something
Regarding the future of my roster. ps not leaving ^^
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Regarding the future of my roster. ps not leaving ^^
Last edited by anime_hentaifighter on Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
Re: Regarding the future of my roster. ps not leaving ^^
would say keep doing what you love and make new girls but maybe don´t bring ovrr more girls from afw so all of you girls can get some love
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Regarding the future of my roster. ps not leaving ^^
To see what you guys and ladies thought. Also if people said I should not make more character for my roster I do that. Was to see what you all thought I should do.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Binding Creativity: Julie O'Reilly, "The Velvet Hood" vs. Maegu
Last post by DeVir « Thu Oct 03, 2024 10:11 pm - 8Replies
- 1128 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Wed Oct 09, 2024 6:43 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1665 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Thu Oct 03, 2024 10:51 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 636 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Wed Nov 13, 2024 2:48 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1003 Views
- Last post by EdgeFanboy69420
Fri Oct 04, 2024 12:27 am
-
- 11Replies
- 1555 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Wed Oct 09, 2024 6:50 pm