Alaina hobbled back, now tied at 1-1 against her strapping young male opponent in their "5 matches in 5 days" challenge. Traditionally Alaina was an absolute beast in any sort of cage or hell in a cell style match. Her loss, and quick loss at that was quite a shock and in her mind something of an upset victory for Ryu. He was a muscular, strong young man and proving to be quite a wrestler. Alaina was going to really work hard to re-take that lead tomorrow night in their submission match.
The other caveat to all this? They shared a locker room. Alaina grit her teeth as she tried to hide the fact that her body was still aching and in a lot of pain. "Hey, I saw ya flexing over the buff soccer mom in the ring. I did it to you when you were laid out at my feet so I can't get mad at ya tiger." Alaina said as she hobbled in to sit on the bench. "You blitzed me and took it to me so I have to give you credit for that. Tomorrow though I am gonna re-take that lead. I may be a woman, and I may be 46 but I am still the damn amazon." Alaina said, flexing her own arms and kissing her bicep, jokingly looking over at Ryu in good fun.
Aftermath
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
BG'S THREAD REQUEST SPECIAL BABYFACE EDITION
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:13 pm - 2Replies
- 1056 Views
- Last post by EdgeFanboy69420
Fri Oct 04, 2024 12:31 am
-
-
- 2Replies
- 1601 Views
- Last post by Fargusno7930
Thu Nov 21, 2024 11:23 pm
-
- 11Replies
- 1750 Views
- Last post by Caborn
Fri Oct 04, 2024 3:26 pm
-
-
Call the Ambulance! - Brynhild ambushes Renee
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm - 7Replies
- 1207 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Mon Dec 30, 2024 3:23 am
-
-
-
Bearhugs And Bearhugs - Valentina Morozova vs Ambre Brault
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:17 pm - 34Replies
- 3243 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Fri Feb 06, 2026 3:06 am
-