“… heh.. crybaby..”
Amirah teased. She’d wrap an arm around her and press her head to her neck, her eyes closing just a bit. She’d quietly shake her head..
“You.. won thrice.. so don’t be sad, Harmonia.. you can just try again..!”
Tornado Tag Team- Izou and Amirah vs Harmonia and Ace
- RedShinigami
- Icon
- Posts: 3350
- Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:25 pm
- Location: Austria
- Has thanked: 69 times
- Been thanked: 252 times
Re: Tornado Tag Team- Izou and Amirah vs Harmonia and Ace
"Fuck I know...i know goddamit...I just...",she said while tears streamed down her face.
She turned around now on Amirah facing her.
"Hey...you nearly cried too the last time...",she said and swept her tears away.
"Well then...I don't want to admit it but you won...",she said and rolled down from Amirah as she knelt.
"POW...this time I am yours...mistress.",she said through gritted teeth.
She turned around now on Amirah facing her.
"Hey...you nearly cried too the last time...",she said and swept her tears away.
"Well then...I don't want to admit it but you won...",she said and rolled down from Amirah as she knelt.
"POW...this time I am yours...mistress.",she said through gritted teeth.
-
Aeri
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1874
- Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 5:14 pm
- Has thanked: 44 times
- Been thanked: 292 times
Re: Tornado Tag Team- Izou and Amirah vs Harmonia and Ace
“Hmm.. no, I don’t want it.”
She’d exhale. Looking at Harmonia and slowly pushing herself up to her feet. She’d stagger a bit, before sliding down against the glass of the showers and laughing a bit, rubbing her cheek in slight pain
“It hurts too much, Moni.. I don’t wanna be your mistress right.. now..”
She’d exhale. Looking at Harmonia and slowly pushing herself up to her feet. She’d stagger a bit, before sliding down against the glass of the showers and laughing a bit, rubbing her cheek in slight pain
“It hurts too much, Moni.. I don’t wanna be your mistress right.. now..”
- RedShinigami
- Icon
- Posts: 3350
- Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:25 pm
- Location: Austria
- Has thanked: 69 times
- Been thanked: 252 times
Re: Tornado Tag Team- Izou and Amirah vs Harmonia and Ace
Harmonia smiled and crawled over to Amirah, taking her in her arms and leaning against her.
They were bitter rivals but at the end of the day both women admired each other.
Harmonia kissed Amirah gently.
"Sorry for biting you it was an accident. You don't really hate me do you Schatzi?",she asked as their weakend bodies held each other upright.
"I could never hate you..."
They were bitter rivals but at the end of the day both women admired each other.
Harmonia kissed Amirah gently.
"Sorry for biting you it was an accident. You don't really hate me do you Schatzi?",she asked as their weakend bodies held each other upright.
"I could never hate you..."
-
Aeri
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1874
- Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 5:14 pm
- Has thanked: 44 times
- Been thanked: 292 times
Re: Tornado Tag Team- Izou and Amirah vs Harmonia and Ace
“Hah.. I love to hate you for sure..”
She’d laugh just a bit. Amirah was tired, too tired.. as medics began to come towards them, she’d simply pass out in Harmonia’s arms, completely knocked out..!
She’d laugh just a bit. Amirah was tired, too tired.. as medics began to come towards them, she’d simply pass out in Harmonia’s arms, completely knocked out..!
- RedShinigami
- Icon
- Posts: 3350
- Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:25 pm
- Location: Austria
- Has thanked: 69 times
- Been thanked: 252 times
Re: Tornado Tag Team- Izou and Amirah vs Harmonia and Ace
"And I hate...to love you Schatzi...",she said an passed out too.
Winner by Submission: Amirah Prince
Winner by Submission: Amirah Prince
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 881 Views
- Last post by LuigiN64
Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:37 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1266 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:37 pm
-
- 47Replies
- 4073 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Mon Dec 30, 2024 12:21 pm
-
-
2-out-of-3 Falls Hentai Pudding Match: Kennedy Lee vs. Freya Ederne
Last post by Pegasus « Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:30 pm - 16Replies
- 1884 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Tue May 09, 2023 3:35 pm
-
-
- 6Replies
- 2399 Views
- Last post by SuckerPunch
Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:06 am
