Just like the title says I'm trying to move back into things slowly. Best way to do that is pick up some matches. So either send me a message here or on discord. Pyrrha Nikos#0989 Sorry if I don't respond quickly, I don't have much free time already and will try to get things as fast as I can. More active on the weekends, which is when I am posting this. Can't wait to hear from you guys!
So take a look I guess
Raven
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3012
Weiss
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3892
Ruby
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3763
Yang
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3571
Trying to get back into things
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 94Replies
- 13611 Views
- Last post by ragaz
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:35 pm
-
- 9Replies
- 2610 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:14 am
-
-
Setting Up Upper/Lower Cards And Character Improv.
Last post by Devilish53 « Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:19 pm - 4Replies
- 1903 Views
- Last post by LtLukas
Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:14 am
-
-
-
Marissa Winters vs Yoko Littner - When Beauties Wrestle
Last post by ragaz « Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:51 pm - 101Replies
- 12527 Views
- Last post by ragaz
Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:07 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 5985 Views
- Last post by GrapplerGoddess
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:39 am