Today I finally finished a long term project of a press conference for LAW PPV’s. Something I intend to do again and again whenever a Major event comes up. I hit a few snags on the way but got it up eventually but because I want to keep doing it I also want to make sure people are enjoying it.
So feel free to look at it if you haven’t yet and tell me what you think I can do to make it better the next time around.
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=8480
How can I improve on the Conference?
-
Taskmaster12
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2179
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 6:13 pm
- Has thanked: 10 times
- Been thanked: 170 times
- Ichi
- The Killer
- Posts: 803
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:54 pm
- Location: Behind you
- Has thanked: 175 times
- Been thanked: 352 times
- Contact:
Re: How can I improve on the Conference?
The posts tended to be long, contiguous blocks of text. That made them difficult to read.
Breaking the text up into paragraphs would help alleviate this. For instance, the convention in fiction writing is that each speaker gets their own paragraph. Following that convention would help break up the text.
On a positive note, the conference posts were entertaining and informative.
Breaking the text up into paragraphs would help alleviate this. For instance, the convention in fiction writing is that each speaker gets their own paragraph. Following that convention would help break up the text.
On a positive note, the conference posts were entertaining and informative.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 5Replies
- 1037 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:18 am
-
-
Lunara and Claudia in the Multiverse of Lewdness. Prologue
Last post by skip-stop « Mon May 30, 2022 8:39 pm - 32Replies
- 3764 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:18 am
-
-
- 68Replies
- 4667 Views
- Last post by SimplyWoo
Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:57 pm
-
-
The Former Model and the Barbarian Prince: Oscar Orelash VS. Tina Kelly
Last post by MappleMan7 « Mon May 30, 2022 10:25 pm - 41Replies
- 3814 Views
- Last post by SimplyWoo
Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:09 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1072 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Tue May 31, 2022 2:50 am

