Hey I'm new here, and I was looking to get a smother match debut for my first character. As well as give Fuko a a rivalry with the girl in this match for future fights.
[http://imgur.com/a/bHXsobK]
Looking for a smother match debut for Fuko
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Looking for a smother match debut for Fuko
Last edited by Mysterdio on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1561 Views
- Last post by GolemGuardian
Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:52 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1735 Views
- Last post by GolemGuardian
Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:52 pm
-
- 43Replies
- 4709 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:32 pm
-
-
Standard Match: Raposa Faísca Vs Cassandra “Cassie” Johnson(D)
Last post by Frodouken « Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:37 am - 31Replies
- 3082 Views
- Last post by Frodouken
Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:00 am
-
-
- 2Replies
- 1353 Views
- Last post by Mkmd13
Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:15 am