I was thinking about doing some roleplay or whatever, with someone backstage, but of course, I'm still wondering what I'm going to be like.
I don't know if anyone will be interested, but if so, talk to me on Discord, my account name is there on Signature, in case you have any ideas or something like that.
Ah, Before I forget, I'll probably use Alexsandra Smith for this, you can see what she looks like in her character file what it is in my Signature, Anyway, that was it.
I'm looking to RP backstage, would anyone like it?
- JaimeJohnsomXD
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 565
- Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:26 pm
- Location: Joinville, SC, Brazil
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 50 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Dixie vs Speranza- submission (david and Goliath)
Last post by Blade ocs « Thu Feb 27, 2025 12:05 pm - 44Replies
- 3720 Views
- Last post by APlaying
Mon Dec 15, 2025 6:15 pm
-
-
- 8Replies
- 1132 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Sat Apr 26, 2025 7:54 am
-
- 44Replies
- 3863 Views
- Last post by JingleJangle
Sun Apr 27, 2025 1:59 pm
-
-
Madeline Christiansen vs. Ishigami Yuto - Thorns into Roses
Last post by Lightman « Thu Feb 27, 2025 7:42 pm - 101Replies
- 7435 Views
- Last post by Lightman
Thu May 01, 2025 7:40 pm
-
-
-
The Watering of A Rose: Aiko Hasegawa vs. Claudia Augustina
Last post by ScoutLils « Fri Feb 28, 2025 1:14 am - 14Replies
- 2344 Views
- Last post by ScoutLils
Fri Jul 31, 2026 2:03 pm
-