As you may know, I recently made a new character, a female one to be exact.
So, I'm kind of wanting to debut this character, so I'm looking for someone who wants to, fight her, anyway, if you want, talk to me at Discord to choose the Match Style for us and how it will end.
Looking for one people , to Debut my new Character.
- JaimeJohnsomXD
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 565
- Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:26 pm
- Location: Joinville, SC, Brazil
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 50 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 25Replies
- 2429 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Fri Aug 16, 2024 3:17 am
-
- 31Replies
- 7759 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Sun May 03, 2026 11:17 am
-
-
Handicap match:maya and lilith vs tore hessen smother match
Last post by Ovrlrdalex « Sat Jul 20, 2024 2:25 am - 31Replies
- 2863 Views
- Last post by Ovrlrdalex
Mon May 19, 2025 6:39 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1057 Views
- Last post by SkoomaAddict
Sat Jul 20, 2024 5:05 am