Brief hiatus!
- thesteedman
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2329
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 2:07 pm
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
Brief hiatus!
Hey all. Gonna have to be away for a lil while. Shouldn't be any more than a week or so. My wife has been having troubles lately and I'm going to be using my time to keep her supported. Hope you guys are all good and I apologise to anyone who may be left waiting for me. I'll be back as soon as I can.
- The Riders
- Legend
- Posts: 6991
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:43 pm
- Location: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5874
- Has thanked: 251 times
- Been thanked: 296 times
- thesteedman
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2329
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 2:07 pm
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
Re: Brief hiatus!
Bumping this up again.
Regrettably I have a super busy week lined up again this week. I might be able to sneak the odd post in but its not going to be super likely, I'm also away for the weekend so I thought I'd let you all know that posting will be slow to none existent for roughly a week or so.
I do apologise to everyone if I keep people waiting, I'll try and sneak in what I can but hopefully should return fighting fit again post Monday next week!
Regrettably I have a super busy week lined up again this week. I might be able to sneak the odd post in but its not going to be super likely, I'm also away for the weekend so I thought I'd let you all know that posting will be slow to none existent for roughly a week or so.
I do apologise to everyone if I keep people waiting, I'll try and sneak in what I can but hopefully should return fighting fit again post Monday next week!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 12Replies
- 2806 Views
- Last post by Caboose2.0
Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:34 pm
-
- 40Replies
- 6251 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:31 pm
-
- 5Replies
- 2047 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:18 am
-
-
Veronica Stark (D) vs Madeline Christiansen
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:00 am - 5Replies
- 2154 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:27 am
-
-
- 73Replies
- 10619 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:35 pm