Some of you may have noticed that I've been mostly inactive for the past month and a half (or not, since people come and go all the time). I plan on coming back eventually, but I'll probably be gone until the end of June. For now, I'll stick to lurking and LAW Twitter for the most part.
As for why I've been gone, I've been frantically working to try to finish a research project. It has not been going smoothly.
Sorry for keeping some of you waiting. I still intend to finish my RPs though.
Welp, I still have a crap ton of writing to do (at least the research has been finished though). I'm going to be gone for a few more weeks.
Peace.
Going to be gone for a while [Update]
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11780
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Going to be gone for a while
It's alright. Take as much time as you need - real life comes first.
- Ichi
- The Killer
- Posts: 803
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:54 pm
- Location: Behind you
- Has thanked: 175 times
- Been thanked: 352 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1970 Views
- Last post by Tiamat
Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:12 am
-
- 2Replies
- 915 Views
- Last post by MappleMan7
Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:58 am
-
-
A Bunny's Journey to the Top - Starring Eleanor Garnier and Kelani Alex
Last post by Liru « Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:51 pm - 4Replies
- 957 Views
- Last post by Liru
Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:49 pm
-
-
-
Debut drenched in oil! Fumiko Miura vs Fubuki Azuma
Last post by Mysterdio « Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:52 pm - 15Replies
- 1751 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:07 am
-
-
- 58Replies
- 4410 Views
- Last post by TheLoneWanderer
Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:38 pm

