Aight! So I've finally cut back a bit on threads and seem to have gotten things together. As such I'm looking to maybe take on a bit more or at least put things on my queue.
I'm looking for some storyish threads maybe, something a bit lighthearted.
Also opening up my whole roster to losses. I'll gladly take a win too but I've been getting a lot of those and feel like I should balance it out. Might give my yet to debut characters a good rival or something to work for too.
Anyways roster is in the sig and I'd really love to hear any ideas people may have. Unfortunately I'm a bit bad at starting things off so I post here XD
Also side note, I'd totally love to try and get my character Emerald as a guest ref or something in the heavyweight quals. maybe just a few flashy posts but I still think it would be fun.
Open for Business
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Open for Business
Last edited by Noob on Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Isis Arafa Vs Vanessa Jones: Hentai Style Match - One Orgasm Win Rule.
Last post by LawHell « Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:49 pm - 89Replies
- 8970 Views
- Last post by LawHell
Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:33 pm
-
-
- 39Replies
- 4625 Views
- Last post by Luncha_Libre
Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:24 am
-
- 59Replies
- 5137 Views
- Last post by Slayer
Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:49 pm
-
- 47Replies
- 4893 Views
- Last post by Faeron
Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:00 am
-
- 1Replies
- 4048 Views
- Last post by armandi
Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:22 pm