Alaina looked over at Ryu equally shocked at how quickly the officials showed up and left. "Well it will be interesting and we both get to work out quite a bit. The different match types will be interesting." Alaina said as she looked over at Ryu. "Well, it looks like we will be mixing it up for real in the ring officially very soon." She added with a smile.
After a moment she looked over at the locker room. "So maybe I should get some rest. I do need to be at my best to face you but don't think it will be easy because I am a female, and older than probably any opponent you faced before." Alaina said with a smile waiting to see what Ryu's reaction would be.
Challenges Abound
-
Teenwrestler
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2622
- Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:56 am
- Has thanked: 192 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Re: Challenges Abound
Both Alaina and Ryu were equally surprised at the sudden entry and exit of the officials. It seemed as soon as they got a positive response from the two wrestlers they would quickly make their way out to start the paperwork to make this match happen. Alaina would look over towards Ryu, expressing her interest in looking forward to this. "Yes, I think its going to be quite interesting and a great chance for us to work out together. Plus, the match variety would also make it a great contest for us and for the wrestling fans" Ryu would say, concurring with Alaina.
With that, Alaina looked over towards the locker room and suggested she should rest and that was not a bad idea. Ryu came just to look around and after an eventful meeting with Alaina, he was also ready to go rest and maybe have lunch. "Ah yes, I suppose I'll see you soon. Oh, don't you worry about that. I would be a fool if I ever underestimated a wrestler like you" he said with a smile, he wasn't going to take it easy on Alaina just because she was a woman and older than him, he was quite aware of how good she was in the ring and this was going to be a great contest for him.
"Well then Alaina-san, I'll see you later." he said bowing in respect before heading off.
With that, Alaina looked over towards the locker room and suggested she should rest and that was not a bad idea. Ryu came just to look around and after an eventful meeting with Alaina, he was also ready to go rest and maybe have lunch. "Ah yes, I suppose I'll see you soon. Oh, don't you worry about that. I would be a fool if I ever underestimated a wrestler like you" he said with a smile, he wasn't going to take it easy on Alaina just because she was a woman and older than him, he was quite aware of how good she was in the ring and this was going to be a great contest for him.
"Well then Alaina-san, I'll see you later." he said bowing in respect before heading off.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Dancers brutally, Albedo vs Aleah Esfandiar (Double debut match)
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:55 pm - 58Replies
- 4839 Views
- Last post by LawHell
Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:21 am
-
-
-
The Heroic Masked Wrestler - Kamen Wrestler Masako!
Last post by KamenWrestler « Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:34 pm - 1Replies
- 1434 Views
- Last post by KamenWrestler
Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:34 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 914 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:24 am
-
- 6Replies
- 1118 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:26 pm
-
-
Anna Nova vs Nino Nakano- Smother POW match
Last post by LevelXZombieGamer « Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:29 am - 68Replies
- 5533 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:18 pm
-