My Return
- 321Shazam
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1715
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:20 am
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 29 times
My Return
Hello everyone, I'm going to be back here. But I'm dropping the mountain of matches I had before just so I can focus on the matches that I'll be working on here. To those I was working with I sincerely apologize because my work schedule had destroyed any will to finish those matches. I won't over work myself to that degree again, I hope we can work on a match with each other again and if you're someone I haven't worked with yet, I'd love to work with you as well. Of course I have a hentai match preference, but message me and I can try to make things happen.
- SwordSavior1
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2183
- Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:09 pm
- Has thanked: 78 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: My Return
Welcome back, Shazam. We've missed you, buddy.
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- SuckerPunch
- Icon
- Posts: 3024
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:06 am
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 232 times
- Fairy Dragon
- https://sg.portal-pokemon.com/play/pokedex/334_1
- Posts: 8516
- Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:46 pm
- Has thanked: 23 times
- Been thanked: 220 times
- Lunaspark
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 12:24 am
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3Replies
- 652 Views
- Last post by Blade ocs
Sat Dec 13, 2025 1:27 am
-
-
A Divine Trial: Skye Maddox (D) vs iI-DIVINITY-Ii
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Mon Oct 20, 2025 2:44 am - 7Replies
- 1084 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Sun Feb 01, 2026 5:11 am
-
-
- 41Replies
- 5435 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Sun Aug 30, 2026 1:03 am
-
-
The Tiger VS The Viper - Jenny Rodouko VS Brielle Morgan
Last post by Afterhoursclub « Mon Oct 20, 2025 7:34 pm - 54Replies
- 5025 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Sat Feb 07, 2026 8:22 am
-
-
- 16Replies
- 3037 Views
- Last post by Bare
Fri May 08, 2026 7:22 pm