AGH I always do this, I have over extended myself and am totally burnt out to the point that my threads feel like a chore as opposed to fun (this is no reflection on who I RP with, it really is me)
Therefore expect limited or no posting for a bit. I hate leaving people hanging, but I hate writing shitty half baked replies also that cant get past a paragraph. If I cant give you 100% then I shouldn't be doing it at all
Burn Out
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Burn Out
Don't worry to much about it Riot. Just relax , and take a break so you can restore your mental batteries. Will be around for when you are ready to get back into the action ^^
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1343 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:04 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1911 Views
- Last post by Anime_dreamfighter
Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:02 pm
-
- 36Replies
- 5594 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:49 pm
-
-
Mai Valentine V Angel Knight: A Hentai submission match.
Last post by Ryona Girl « Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:04 am - 4Replies
- 2089 Views
- Last post by 321Shazam
Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:22 am
-
-
-
best of three Smother match (haley ve Riley(d))
Last post by Dragonofdarkness « Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:41 am - 74Replies
- 9887 Views
- Last post by Anime_dreamfighter
Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:45 pm
-