Hello everyone.
I am going to step away from the site.
I know that this will be a shock to some of you, as I have not said anything that would suggest that I would be going away.
The fact of the matter was that this site has imperiled a relationship that I consider very dear to me.
I think we have told a lot of great stories together.
If I have made plans with you for a future thread, please accept my apologies. If I have a thread with you right now, please accept my apologies. If I had a good thread with you in the past, I hope you liked it.
Goodbye to everyone.
Stepping away from the site
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11783
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 580 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Stepping away from the site
I'm so sorry to hear that. I wish the best for you, and I hope everything can work out for you. No matter what, I wish you the best of luck in anything going forward.
- Void-Effect
- Icon
- Posts: 3579
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 8:16 am
- Has thanked: 56 times
- Been thanked: 227 times
- Faeron
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1280
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:27 pm
- Has thanked: 101 times
- Been thanked: 85 times
- Contact:
Re: Stepping away from the site
Take care man, hope things go okay
Come Witness the Order http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3341
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
Re: Stepping away from the site
take care dwag! we will miss you, it is sad but life has to go on!
know your always welcome!
know your always welcome!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Hot Out of the Oven: Gil "Arma-Gil-O" vs Yuri Yoshika
Last post by Malkavia « Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:43 pm - 1Replies
- 762 Views
- Last post by Malkavia
Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:43 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1001 Views
- Last post by RuckusReady
Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:11 am
-
-
The Subtle Art of the Golden Lotus: Madeleine Citronelle vs Yifei Liu (D)
Last post by Malkavia « Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:05 am - 46Replies
- 8371 Views
- Last post by Out_Of_Ramen
Fri Aug 28, 2026 5:03 am
-
-
- 3Replies
- 869 Views
- Last post by Noob
Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:05 am
-
- 1Replies
- 630 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:51 am
