So after a lotta thought I have decided to put a few of my wrestlers up to be adopted. The reasons for each my vary, but the main reasons are mostly either I didn't use them enough, I didn't enjoy playing as them, or I just feel others could play them better than me and I don't wanna get rid of them. If you are interested please let me know either via Discord or in Private Messages on here. First come, first serve. Once you have the character you can edit it as you see fit
Characters
Lucy Peach->Taken by Ultima
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4842
Hunny Bunny ->Taken by TheRiders
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6111
Skully! -> Taken by VoidEffects
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 41#p111041
Makoto Naito
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 982#p97982
Also just as another thing I will try and finish working on the other characters that I have been working on, which is why I am currently cleaning up my roster. So If you are interested in any of these characters lemme know
Character Adoption thing
- SweetHeart
- Icon
- Posts: 3193
- Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:07 am
- Has thanked: 1244 times
- Been thanked: 686 times
Character Adoption thing
Last edited by SweetHeart on Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
THIS IS MY ROSTER RIGHT HERE LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK
SWEET'S SWEETHEARTS
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19866&p=397264#p397264
SWEET'S SWEETHEARTS
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19866&p=397264#p397264
- SweetHeart
- Icon
- Posts: 3193
- Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:07 am
- Has thanked: 1244 times
- Been thanked: 686 times
Re: Character offer thing
Also I'm going to add that if I have an rp I haven't finish with one of these characters, the person who adopts them can finish the match if they want to
THIS IS MY ROSTER RIGHT HERE LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK
SWEET'S SWEETHEARTS
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19866&p=397264#p397264
SWEET'S SWEETHEARTS
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19866&p=397264#p397264
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 9202 Views
- Last post by pikazard
Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:28 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1917 Views
- Last post by Lilan9958
Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:31 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1676 Views
- Last post by WhoAmI
Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:55 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1077 Views
- Last post by torra shinjiro17
Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:16 pm
-
-
Standard Match Bellatrix Booth vs Lisanna "The Kittie" Strauss
Last post by Lilan9958 « Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:29 pm - 36Replies
- 3839 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:56 pm
-