JJ heard Misaki speak and accepted the help up. "Yeah I am all right, but how do you move like that? Like... I just couldn't keep up or really keep you down no matter what I tried!" JJ said making it clear that she looked up to Misaki.
She was going to do her best to get to that level, even if she wasn't there today she would be there someday.
Winner via submission: Misaki Toyoda
Misaki Toyoda vs. "JJ" Janella Johnson
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 7Replies
- 2004 Views
- Last post by RiotGrrl
Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:16 pm
-
- 8Replies
- 2269 Views
- Last post by RiotGrrl
Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:26 am
-
- 6Replies
- 2217 Views
- Last post by Noob
Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:21 am
-
- 1Replies
- 3197 Views
- Last post by Noob
Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:09 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1881 Views
- Last post by Rainmaker619
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:50 am