"You stupid bitch! I will get my hands on you one day and you will regret ever crossing me! I will destroy you! If I have to wrangle up some friends to take down your whole little group I will!" Tina said, gripping the top rope tightly. She was so upset that all she could do was stay there and pace around the ring, her hands in her hair as she was in disbelief as to what happened. Losing after dominating the match was bad enough but Summer causing it all to happen made things just that much worse for Tina.
Winner via pinfall: Morgana Corvi
Tina vs. Morgana
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 72Replies
- 9974 Views
- Last post by Urarettin
Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:57 pm
-
- 68Replies
- 8980 Views
- Last post by CyanDimitrik
Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:54 pm
-
-
The Super Adorable Cuties vs Chris Kelly & Sarah Kelly
Last post by RiotGrrl « Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:03 pm - 8Replies
- 2169 Views
- Last post by Caboose2.0
Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:30 pm
-
-
- 56Replies
- 7532 Views
- Last post by CyanDimitrik
Thu May 28, 2026 6:33 pm
-
- 65Replies
- 8103 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:13 am