Hey guys I am lately looking for a new pixel art program like paint...
I got a new laptop and it got Windows 10 and the newst version of paint but I tried to work a bit with it now and it kind off sucks....the main problem is that unlike in the old version the lines I draw start to change at the edges so there is a softer way between the two colors butvi really hate this function....
So does anyone know a free pixel art program that I could use ? Maybe it could have a function where I could make a color invisible
pixal art program
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Raya Ashberry vs "LAW's Greatest E-Girl" Jem Holland
Last post by ellth01l « Thu Apr 30, 2026 10:57 pm - 3Replies
- 533 Views
- Last post by ellth01l
Mon May 04, 2026 2:06 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 947 Views
- Last post by Phoenixgamer312
Fri May 01, 2026 9:29 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1534 Views
- Last post by Yamamex
Fri May 01, 2026 9:30 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 672 Views
- Last post by Lightman
Fri May 01, 2026 9:46 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1347 Views
- Last post by Livia
Sat May 02, 2026 6:25 am