Hey guys.
I disappeared because the effects of COVID hit me pretty hard. I think things are mostly stable on my end, so I'm hoping to try and be active here again. Thanks anyone who I left hanging for your understanding, and I hope everyone else is doing well through this rough times.
Hey, I'm back mostly.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18509
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4957 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Hey, I'm back mostly.
Glad to hear from you again Dub , and please do take it easy if you are still suffering from having Covid. Or if it happened to someone else in your family circle as your health more important then our roleplays. Even if I think your pretty good ^^
As that can wait until you are healthy again
As that can wait until you are healthy again
- SwordSavior1
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2183
- Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:09 pm
- Has thanked: 78 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
Re: Hey, I'm back mostly.
It is wonderful to hear that you are healthy now, but it is advisable to approach things with caution so we don't demand a lot of activity from you.
- Dubski
- Legend
- Posts: 4427
- Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:58 am
- Has thanked: 58 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
Re: Hey, I'm back mostly.
To clarify, by "effects of COVID" I meant, without getting too much into it, the shut downs and whatnot.
Thanks guys.
Thanks guys.
-
Devilish53
- The Ominous Future
- Posts: 9229
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 4:38 pm
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 498 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18509
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4957 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 670 Views
- Last post by Harem Girl
Thu Jun 19, 2025 5:30 pm
-
-
A Southern Welcome: Eva Quetzali vs Maybelle Tendersweet (Double Debut)
Last post by KetZal « Thu Jun 19, 2025 8:45 pm - 56Replies
- 4995 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Thu Jul 03, 2025 5:14 am
-
-
- 43Replies
- 3423 Views
- Last post by armandi
Sun Sep 14, 2025 5:33 pm
-
- 39Replies
- 3688 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Mon Apr 13, 2026 8:34 pm
