So originally, I was going to take a short break from LAW so I could catch up some shows. But then I found out had some work from school. So now I'm focusing my time on that for now and wouldn't be rping right now. Sorry to all the people that I have been rping with for not telling you guys soon.
But I promise once I'm finished with all my work, then I will get straight back to RPing. But until have a good day.
Going a Hiatus for a while
-
Jstruggs716
- Opener
- Posts: 832
- Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:42 am
- Has thanked: 10 times
- Been thanked: 42 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 92Replies
- 6647 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:25 pm
-
- 59Replies
- 4635 Views
- Last post by The460Slayer
Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:17 pm
-
-
A Double Debut: Great White vs Classic Chisaka
Last post by breakthingsxd « Sun May 29, 2022 5:24 am - 10Replies
- 1473 Views
- Last post by Knocked
Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:39 pm
-
-
- 10Replies
- 1512 Views
- Last post by Ultima
Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:11 pm
-
- 19Replies
- 2420 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:59 am