I've bin thinking about this for a while now , and wanted to see if you people think this is an good idea or not. I think most can agree I got the most characters out of anyone on the site , and to be fair I got no intention to stop making them any time soon. Still their plenty of people who love to roleplay but struggle to make an character or just want some advice.
So I thought of an plan where I could maybe help or make an character for those members as it would help them out , and I could keep myself busy with what I enjoy doing. So if anyone wants some help let me know by an pm or just let your opinion known about what I am planning on doing.
Character creation
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- Satoshi
- Never Serious, Always a Dork
- Posts: 743
- Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:41 pm
- Location: LAW exclusive
- Has thanked: 12 times
- Been thanked: 64 times
Re: Character creation
Step 1: Make a lot of characters step 2: Offer to make them for others. Step 3: profit
But seriously, even though I'd prefer to make my own chars, kudos for the idea, as it can be a huge help to people with less experience about OCs, and everyone benefits.
But seriously, even though I'd prefer to make my own chars, kudos for the idea, as it can be a huge help to people with less experience about OCs, and everyone benefits.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Character creation
They mostly be that person's character and it difficult making a profit when I help them for free ^^
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Brandi Quinn vs. Katarzyna Zawiślak - Braving Adversity
Last post by Arjuna « Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:50 am - 39Replies
- 3808 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Thu Oct 09, 2025 2:01 pm
-
-
-
[Knockout Barefoot Hentai Match] Nerissa Labong vs Ren Akery - Be my bitch
Last post by skip-stop « Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:46 pm - 1Replies
- 758 Views
- Last post by skip-stop
Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:46 pm
-
-
- 25Replies
- 2633 Views
- Last post by MidMorii
Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:44 pm
-
- 8Replies
- 1316 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:06 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 536 Views
- Last post by Crossedes
Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:14 pm