So now that I made a character
viewtopic.php?f=12&p=10713#p10713
I'm looking for a RP to start her off, maybe a debut match or something non-match would be good. If you're interested hit me up over here or in PM.
Seeking for a start
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Seeking for a start
I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
Devilish53
- The Ominous Future
- Posts: 9229
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 4:38 pm
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 498 times
Re: Seeking for a start
If any of mine interest you for something spar-like or backstage, hit me up!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 1659 Views
- Last post by Aeri
Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:10 am
-
- 4Replies
- 3471 Views
- Last post by Crossedes
Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:35 pm
-
- 19Replies
- 2005 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:34 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 791 Views
- Last post by Ovrlrdalex
Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:00 pm
-
- 8Replies
- 1234 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:00 pm