Isabella Revealed!
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
Re: Isabella Revealed!
Isabella smirked, "I'm not going to challenge you for my brother's sake, he would most likely disapprove of it. I am nothing like my brother, and my brother is no longer the man you knew. You want to challenge me? Fine, name the time and place, but, you cannot say you weren't warned"
- arktriumph
- Icon
- Posts: 3106
- Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:19 am
- Has thanked: 189 times
- Been thanked: 162 times
Re: Isabella Revealed!
Francisca smiled wolfishly at Isabella's words, unconcerned by the other woman's bravado.
"That was easy," she tittered. "Okay, newbie. There's a free slot in the event tomorrow - I'll arrange our match." A dangerous glint flashed in the Devil Cat's eyes. "And don't wimp out on me girly, otherwise I'll come find you back stage - understand?"
"That was easy," she tittered. "Okay, newbie. There's a free slot in the event tomorrow - I'll arrange our match." A dangerous glint flashed in the Devil Cat's eyes. "And don't wimp out on me girly, otherwise I'll come find you back stage - understand?"
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
Re: Isabella Revealed!
"Again, I'm nothing like my brother. I'll be there. You broke my brother, now, I'm gonna break you!" Isabella replied sternly. Isabella certainly wasn't her "brother" Francisca would probably flip if she knew the truth...
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 49Replies
- 4897 Views
- Last post by Vinc10
Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:39 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1990 Views
- Last post by jobbertime22
Mon May 01, 2023 5:27 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 879 Views
- Last post by Dabi-blueflames24
Mon May 01, 2023 7:42 pm
-
- 31Replies
- 2957 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:32 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1127 Views
- Last post by Roy (abracy)
Mon May 01, 2023 11:19 pm
