Hoi.
If you're a user like myself, Ducky, GrapplerGoddess, Vcom and many more, you likely post your commissions to deviantart.
Recently I and others have discovered the user - https://www.deviantart.com/artcatch55 - Haplessly copying art, adding nonsense over them, and posting it under his own profile with claims that it was with the "courtesy" of the original poster.
Sadly Deviantart is lax about crap like this, thanks to copyright and such, so I'd highly recommend adding him to your block list. I, Grappler, Ducky, VG and others have already done this, and I'll be adding him to the dA LAW groups block list too.
(Settings > Personal > General for those of you unsure how)
Thank you.
To Those Who Post To DeviantArt
-
Devilish53
- The Ominous Future
- Posts: 9229
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 4:38 pm
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 498 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2515 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:18 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 15707 Views
- Last post by xalex
Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:24 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2393 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:39 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2977 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:08 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2883 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:27 pm