Heyo, as opposed to simply putting up a thread asking for new ideas and characters to tussle with, I thought I'd try something different. Essentially, I already have a plan/story in mind, and a character to use (Karen Starring).
Essentially seeking a face character, without anything major going along for their story currently so they'd be free for a new one. Ideally heavyweight or middle, but sadly lights wouldn't work for what I have in mind.
Hit me up in PM's people!
~Story In Mind~
-
Devilish53
- The Ominous Future
- Posts: 9229
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 4:38 pm
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 498 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 26Replies
- 2824 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Thu May 09, 2024 3:53 pm
-
- 8Replies
- 1274 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:10 pm
-
- 20Replies
- 8075 Views
- Last post by Lightman
Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:00 am
-
- 16Replies
- 2128 Views
- Last post by PurpleMage
Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:39 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2112 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:09 pm