Just like the title says I'm trying to move back into things slowly. Best way to do that is pick up some matches. So either send me a message here or on discord. Pyrrha Nikos#0989 Sorry if I don't respond quickly, I don't have much free time already and will try to get things as fast as I can. More active on the weekends, which is when I am posting this. Can't wait to hear from you guys!
So take a look I guess
Raven
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3012
Weiss
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3892
Ruby
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3763
Yang
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3571
Trying to get back into things
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 21Replies
- 5661 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:06 pm
-
- 53Replies
- 8024 Views
- Last post by winner3
Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:02 am
-
-
Viviana Accera/Alaina Sanders - First Day (Pt.1: Firing Up)
Last post by Devilish53 « Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:03 pm - 54Replies
- 7545 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:19 pm
-